Date(s) - 02/24/2018
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Venice Arts’ Annual Speakeasy at the Townhouse
Whiskey, prizes, and all that jazz!
Join us at Venice’s original Prohibition Era Speakeasy (beneath Townhouse) for an unforgettable party benefiting Venice Arts.
- Complimentary whiskey tasting
- Delicious appetizers & desserts from from Big Daddy’s Pizza, Jody Maroni’s, Larry’s, The Poke Shack, and other local restaurants
- Silent auction and raffle featuring photos by Venice Arts’ students, vintage photographs from the Peter Fetterman collection, as well as goods and services from local business
- Cash bar with specialty drinks
- Stay for live music at 9:00pm for no extra charge