Date(s) - 04/26/2018
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
West Monroe Partners
Whether you’re early in the planning stages, trying to optimize your exisitng business, or just want to meet people interested in social enterprise – don’t miss your oppoutunity to take advantage of these valuable services! We hope the connections made at this event will lead to ongoing collaborations, and enable impactful social enterprises to reach the next stage in their growth.
At the event, attendees will attend workshops and have the opportunity to discuss their business challenges with industry experts. This advice is being graciously donated by a team of professionals on a pro bono basis, with more than $10,000 in total estimated value being contributed.
Professional Services volunteers include:
- West Monroe Partners – Host; Business and Technology Consulting
- Kind Traveler – Social Media for Social Good
- Blue Garnet – Social Purpose Strategy Consulting
- Momentum Solutions – Public Relations and Communications
- Sidebench – Technology, User Experience, and Product Strategy
- Knit Marketing – Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Brett Heeger, Andrew Kimmel – Law & Patent Attorneys
- And more
To attend, social entrepreneurs only pay the $15 ticket price, which includes a free drink ticket.
Tickets and Information HERE
Green Business Networking Community: $5 discount – limited to 20 tickets!
Discount code: greenbusiness
As always, the event is free for members of the SEA – Click here to become a member of the SEA today.