Date(s) - 10/10/2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Battleship USS Iowa Museum
AltaSea at the Port of Los Angeles is proud to host
on October 10, 2020 from 6:45-8:45 PM
(parking lot will open at 6:00 PM)
next to the USS Battleship Iowa in San Pedro, CA.
Battleship USS Iowa Museum, 250 South Harbor Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90731
- Never seen before on a big screen, footage of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park filmed by the Schmidt Ocean Institute.
- The U.S. debut of a pivotal section of Peter Sellars’ production of Mozart’s Idomeneo.
- An evocative and motivational collection of videos about the Wonders, Dangers, and Solutions found at sea.
- An appearance from Dr. Bob Ballard (Ocean Exploration Trust) accepting the Explorer Award.
- A unique art installation projected over the USS Iowa by artists Mason Rothschild and Annie Sperling, in collaboration with world renowned artist, Refik Anadol.
- Dame Helen Mirren to open The Blue Hour with a special recorded message for AltaSea.
$250 – $1000