Date(s) - 03/25/2020
Words of Wisdom in Times of Crisis: Naturally Network Webinar Wednesday to Address Key Issues
The COVID-19 crisis has Good Food and Natural Products businesses navigating uncharted territory. The Naturally Network is co-presenting a webinar Wednesday (March 25) to provide experts’ answers to pressing questions for businesses in our community.
Titled “Words of Wisdom for Times of Crisis,” the webinar will take place at 2 p.m. central time. It is co-presented by MBArk, a Boulder, Colorado-based company that connects business education to the food business.
The expert industry panel includes:
- Gary Hirshberg, Co-Founder, Stonyfield Organic
- Mark Retzloff, Natural Products Industry Pioneer
- Jane Miller, CEO, Lily’s Sweets
- Blair Kellison, CEO, Traditional Medicinals
- Terry Tierney, Former CEO, Daiya Foods
- Carlotta Mast, Market Leader and Vice President for Content & Insights, New Hope Network
- Nick Green, CEO, Thrive Market
- Paddy Spence, CEO, Zevia
- Denis Ring, Founder, OCHO and 365