Date(s) - 10/19/2019
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Downtown Women's Center
Join us on Saturday, October 19 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. to celebrate MADE by DWC with the re-launch of our newly branded home and gift collection.
We will also be celebrating our building’s heritage with Partners In Preservation as we plan a building revitalization that will bring new life to our community.
- Enjoy a delicious brunch while shopping our Home & Gift Collection (just in time for the holidays!)
- Hear empowering stories from women who went from homeless to employed
- Tour our historic home and see our innovative model addressing homelessness
- Join a Candle Pouring with a Purpose class with MADE artisans
- Meet with the National Trust for Historic Preservation & vote for our historic preservation project.
Saturday, October 19 from 11am-3pm
442 San Pedro St, Los Angeles, CA 90013