Date(s) - 09/19/2019
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The AI LA Community presents Moonshots: a mix between Ted Talks and a Science Fair. We are expecting ~200 investors, entrepreneurs, engineers, rocket scientists, aerospace companies, R&D labs from local universities, and pretty much anyone ambitious enough to roll the dice and take a shot at building something from nothing.
Come out for a fun evening with 7 lightning talks, demos, food, and drinks.
- Nova Spivack – Arch Mission “AI For Future Archaeologists”
- Bill Klein – Rival Theory
- Seyed Sajjadi – nFlux AI “Moving towards general computational intelligence one practical, sustainable solution at a time”
- Ted Berger – Neuralink
- Kristina Libby – Hyper Giant “The Transnational Threat of AI”
- Natalie Rens – Astreia “Artificially Intelligent Habitats for Mars”
- TBD — we promise they wont be BORING!